Sunday 11 March 2012

The first week in UITM that counts


It is the beginning of the new chapter in my life. A different environment lies ahead to get through. It surely will not be the same as before. A lot of thing I imagined in my mind on what it is all about to being in a lot bigger situation then before. It university time now, not the school. The first day of college is a new environment, it is nothing like school. You are going to a 'school' where you are known as a grown adult and not a child. Therefore, anything you do is all on you. However, every freshman in college has this one worry, which is how to survive the first week of college. So do I.

The first part of my days started in the college. While on the stairs, one of the guys that I met at orientation welcomed me to my floor and introduced me to his roommates. I then met my residence advisor (RA) who welcomed me to the floor with open arms. He seemed like a really nice person so I knew I would not have any problems with him. When I first walked into my dorm room, I wasn't quite sure about how my roommate and I were going to be able to live in there. I knew there would be no way for all my belongings to fit in the small space. I wasn't sure if I would be able to make this transition from home living to college living. Back home I was used to sleeping in my bed at night in my own bedroom. I wasn't used to sharing a room with someone else. But, whether I like it or not, I need to make myself get along with it.

There are nothing much to says about the first week. It is because the whole week was about the orientation week. All the days was with the same routine from morning till night. The activities had been fixed and need to be obey all the rules. One things for sure to all of us is that it the most tiring week of it all. No time to rest at all. One activity to another straight after. Everyday was the same, no chance to get know each other well enough   due to the time we had. It a relief to know that its all had been a past. So there is nothing good to say about the past. And I shall put it end here. That all for this time. Thank you


not really count!

No comments:

Post a Comment