Saturday 10 March 2012

THINGS THAT I GRATEFUL FOR IN MY LIFE


Too much to say about grateful though. Every second for I am breathing, My heart beats, my eyes sight and this ears is listening, I am grateful for those to Allah. If I need to list all what I am grateful it will never end for ever even I am no longer live. But here, for my task and responsibility to my course and beloved lecturer, I will list at least 10 things that i grateful in my life. 

1)Islam
    I am very grateful because I am a Muslim. For that, all others thing I should give thanks to Allah. He is The Creator, and He is The One who has the power over all. Alhamdulillah!


2) Health
     In my life I am grateful for many things but I am especially grateful for my health because then I do not get sick easily and am able to do all of my fun filled activities. If I did not do these activities, my life would be very dull. By exercising a good amount it keeps my body stronger and it is a good benefit to my health. Additionally to this, I am grateful for my ability to learn things quickly, get things done easily, and progress swiftly. This aspect in my life helps me to conquer my tasks in an orderly matter.

3) Family and parents
     Another thing that I am really thankful for is my family. Without them there would only be half of my heart because then I would not have someone who cares for me and whom I care for as well. I am very grateful to have amazing and caring parents that are with me everyday. I would be lost without my parents because they love and support me greatly in everything that I do and help me to do anything that I wish so that I can be the best that I can be.

4)Friends
   my supporting friends are important to me as well. If I did not have my friends, I would be very lonely because then I would have no one to laugh, cry, and be with. Friends are very essential in my life, and I would be very lonely without them. To me, it is amazing to be with my friends

5) Sun and Moon(nature)
      If we did not have the sun shining, we would not have trees, crops, and the light that shines all around us. Though we can never fully see the sun when we look to the sky, the best time to look is at night. That is why I am grateful for the moon and the stars. This comfort from just a shining light makes us feel very reassured and know that everywhere surrounding us is love especially when it shines down on us from the moon.


6)Life
What life does means to you? Is it how any challenge or fear can be overcome and confronted if we are brave and do what we know is right? Maybe it is the way that one drip of water can ripple and show how 
Karma is true and our actions are consequences. It could be the way that the tree of life tells what we were 
and what we will become because each leaf represents each one of us in a different way. To me, life is 
everything. That is why I am grateful for everything and everyone, everywhere.
 
7)Freedom
.      If we did not have this in our lives, we would not be able to express our creativity and our feelings about anything that is important to us. Since we have freedom everyday in our lives, we are able to do activities that many other people and countries are not allowed to. By expressing ourselves we can make the world a better place.

8)Hearts
      Our hearts give love to each other and help us to make the right decisions. If we give it our all and put our heart into what we believe in, we can see endurance, faith, hope, persistence, energy, motivation, and reassurance to each other. With our heart, we are all colorful, filled with personality, and special in many different ways.

9)My grandparents
      I am also very appreciative of my grandparents. Spending time with my grandparents is really important to me because they can tell me wonderful stories about my family and their childhood, and I can learn about all of the hard times that they have gone through. By telling me these many memorable things, I know that they greatly care for and love me.

10)Everything
    I am very grateful for the roof over my head, the food on my table, and how I have many privileges each day in my life. Everything that is around me such as plants, animals, water, mountains, people, air, the list could go on and on I am grateful for because without these all world could be nothing.

Count everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment