Saturday 10 March 2012

What family is,,,,



      
Family, in my opinion, is someone who loves you and whom you love either.It can be not only your parents but also people who are dear to you, whotake care of you. If you have someone who can do everything for you andyou can do the same – you are lucky you have a family. I think that thefamily in this point of view is one of the most important things in our life,and people who have no family are always lonely and moreover nobodytakes care of them. It’s wrong to think that your family is only your fatherand mother your family consists of all the dearest people. For exampleorphans have no parents but maybe on their lifeways they meet people whobecome dear and important for them and they name it family. Or when yougrow up and go away from your parents you meet someone who is anotherhalf of you – this man is also your family. To some up your family is yourparents, your dearest friends and sweethearts. To say about family like achild and father and mother it’s not always but often the worm of home andkindness of parents. The child without parents can’t enjoy the life otherchildren live. And we have to take care of people, who are dear to us,especially if you’re the only child in a family because all love and careparents give only to you. And you shouldn’t break their heart. From onehand it’s great to be the only child in a family but in some cases it’s not. Onthe plus side parents always ready to help you but on the contrary whenthere is too much care it seems not to be good, because you cannot showyour independence, do something yourself. Also you can feel lonely andbored. But your parents often do whatever their child want and if it’snecessary they help you and warn. They always spend their time doingsomething together with child to make him happy or teach something. Andyou have to appreciate their care and love. Because nobody except themlove you so much and know a lot about you. As for me, I am the only childin family. And sometimes I think about how will I live if I have a sister orbrother. Sometimes it is so boring to be at home along. I think about myparents, that all my childhood they helped me and did everything for me.But it doesn’t mean that I’m the main person in my family. Family it’s alsoour grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles. And the family tree has along history of generations that sometimes are so ancient that we cannotremember the member of it, the name and occupation. And of coarse weknow about our forefathers from our grandparents. As for me it’s reallyinteresting to know who lived before me. And when I begin to ask myparents about forefathers I find for myself a lot of interesting things. Forexample some features of character which I have or part of appearance. Butit’s a pity that I know not a lot of people in my family branch

No comments:

Post a Comment