Tuesday 17 January 2012

About Myself


WHAT CAN I TELL ABOUT MYSELF? This is a story about a simple guy live in a simple life and it is a story of mine. There is one particular phrase that really well known in our country mostly and maybe in the world which is “we cannot be in love with someone we don’t know.” So, now I would like to let you know a little bit of all about my life and myself. 



For me, the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. I really feel I cannot reach it without my lovely family that I have. When I went back home to them, I felt a house filled with family is a home that filled with love. My home is at Pontian, Johor and I was born at a hospital there. I raised by my lovely parents that nothing can ever replace them in my life. They are the one who ever thought me about anything that I know now. They are the only person that cares for me much more than others. They help me when I am in hard, be at my side when I cry, advise me when I mistaken, guide me when I lost and they will do everything just to make me happy. I am not shame to say that I love them so much! 



When I was younger, I thought that God could not be anywhere and therefore He made mothers. It is because I can feel my mother’s love are so special that only can be give by a mother to a child. It is so different and so strong as strong as no one can ever overcome the love. Even thought I away, in my heart I am right by her side. Her beautiful name is Mas Amah bte. Abbas and she are 58 years old. What I can tell about my mom is she speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She was a teacher and all her students love her. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my lovely angel mother. 


Then, I always put in my mind one thing, the greatest gift I ever had came from God, And I call him Dad. I am a small boy becoming a big man through the influence of big man who cares about that small boy. He did not teach me how to live, yet he lived and let me watch he do it. Samsuddin bin Samuddin is his name and he is 60 this year. 


Now, my siblings is the most unique in my family. We all have the same similar names. My oldest brother name is Samsaimon bin Samsuddin. Then my second’s is Samsairee Samsuddin, the forth is Samsaizan Samsuddin, the fifth is Samsaiful Samsuddin, then is myself, Samsaidee Samsuddin. I have a sister which is the third in siblings name Mas Ervina Samsuddin. In my family, all men have ‘Sam’ in their name and women have ‘Mas’. That all i would like to tell about my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment