Tuesday 17 January 2012

A friend in a house

Hard time don't last forever,
but true friendships do.
that's what I feel when I am around with my housemates. they all have difference type of person. When we ask ourselves which person in our life mean the most to us, we often find that it those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness,that is a friend who care.


One of my housemate is Mohd nur izzat or I call him Ajak. He is the most kind and understanding friend. Even though sometimes he might go wrong and crazy to make fool of himself, but it is actually our amusement and make us happy with joy of loughs. An intelligent in math and calculation and always have something or someway to cover his embarrassed act of moment. We maybe have a lot in commons except for the colour..haha..


then, we have a loan shark in the house. He has wrote an account for all his debtor. All the debit and credit he has included in. Always posses all amount that we need and never think  a second to lend it to us. But, it's actually his kindness toward us and how caring he is. He is my field which I sow with love and reap with thanksgiving. And he is my board and my fireside. For I came to him with my hunger. and I seek him for my peace. his name is Mohd hafizuddin and I call him apiz. Sometime he will be like a alone lonely loner sitting by himself in his dark room doing his thing that others don't know. his skill in cooking is extraordinary that make rice to core of 'karipap'. it's amazing!!!


the other guy in myhouse is Radin Mohd Atta. His Famous name is Attar. The genius that always know somethings that others don't. Academically he is in high rate of IQ and put him in front of others at least at our house. Good in timing because he will never waste any time that he have to do anything that he thinks meaningless. but, in life, all that I can say about him is accept others as they can accept us. ego might kill us but friendship live within us for time we can't even think. 


and last but not least, our last minute guy but the most handsome person in our house other then me. the one with fierce car that sound like a dog at night doing dog thing. Sitting in his room with his mega loud speaker try to damage his hearing ability. he love to hang out and drag me with it. he generosity that sometime share his money with me to buy our need. The only problem is his timing. Because of his good looking, he always preparing himself taking a lot of time. his hair,his cloth, his make up and all of his things need a very accurate preparation. then suddenly at the last minute he cancelled it. that is all about him and he is Muhd Syafiq Azizi or sometimes Syafiq mazlan. But we call him apit,.

No comments:

Post a Comment