Tuesday 17 January 2012

the subjects that count

BIG HEAD FOR UiTM.

It’s like a blink of eyes to notice that I been past two semesters in UITM, by chance of fate, I have one paper to repeat this semester. For this semester I need to take 7 subjects including extra co-curiculum. Let's check it out this subject that can make my brain more bigger for this semester..

1-BEL 311-ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES.
  It takes 3 credit hours for this subject.I very like this subject because it helps me to improved my English skills. I have 6 hours per week that I must spend for this subject.
 The name for the lecturer is Mr. Izuan B. Ismail. On the first day I saw him, he is so strict but I can sense that deep in his heart he have a such a noble heart towards his students.
  The carry mark for this subjects is 60%, it’s such a big number that determine our Fullmark on this subject.So this subject i have to make sure that my on-going-assessment is high enough to achieve my goal for this semester.

2-LAW 240-INTRODUCTION TO CMMERCIAL LAW.
  Just like BEL 311 this subject also have 3 credit hours,4 hours contact for lecture and tutorial.
  Lecturer name for this subject is Siti Mariam Bt. Atan. She has a very amazing memory that she can remember all the law she teach us. First time I saw her she is so gentle and can accept as we are as well we follow all her rules.
  For on-going-assessment I have 40% which include 10% for Test 1 and 10% for Test 2.Another 20% comes from our quizzes and assignments. Final would be 60%.Madam said at least we should have 30% on-going-assessment to make us in comfort zone.

3-MAF 220-COST ACCOUNTING 1.
  This is the subject core for this semester, with 3 credit hours and 4 hours contact hours per week.
  Madam Aryani Bt Abdullah, that’s the name of lecturer for this subject, she is a Coordinator Programme for In-Ed.
  My first impression about her is just simple person with full of knowledge in his mind to spread to all her students.
  On-going-assessment for this subject is little but still has to take care, 30% only, includes 10% for Test 1, 15% for Test 2 and another 5% came from quizzes and assignments. So the final should be 70%.

4-ECO162- INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMY.
  This subject is actually more to business. It’s explained on how we are going to setup business and operate it. 3 hours credit and 4 hours contact hours.
  This is the subject that I repeat this semester, the beautiful and nice lecturer for this is Miss. Rosmah.
  On-going-assessment should be 40% includes 10% for Test 1,10% for Test 2 and another 20% come from quizzes, assignments and projects.

5-CTU 231-FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAMIC ACCOUNTING.
  This subject is not too tough because it only 2 credit hours and we only have 2 hours contact hours per week.
  My lecturer name for this subject is Ustaz Kamarolzaman B.Sulaiman.
  He's such a funny person but indeed serious because always want us happy in his class and learn something good for our own life. I love this class.
  On-going-assessment for this subject is also higher its 50%.15% for Test 1, quizzes and assignments brings 20% and another 15% from our group presentations.

6-FAR 200-FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 3.
  I have this core subject since part 1 until now. This subject is not as hard as students thinks. But for me it does hard. Our mind sets have made us think that this subject is so hard. But as for me, it is because I never took this kind of course before.
  Madam Rosmawati Haron is the name of lecturer that teach me this subject for this semester, what I can tell when I saw her is too strict about time management, she wants all her students to be on time in her class.
  On-going-assesment for this subject is only 30% just like usual from past semester. 10% for Test 1, Test 2 will bring another 15% and another 5% will come up from quizzes and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment